Anyone from Michigan?

And I'm in Ferndale..... metro-Detroit.

News - I'm working on a really interesting multimedia project now. It's for the Rackham Symphony Choir's performance of The Armed Man (the most produced choral piece in the world right now). They commissioned a film to be produced (silent) that will be shown in tandem with the musical performance. It's for a Concert for Peace on March 25 at Ford Auditorium in Dearborn, MI. I'm acting in the film. I'm very excited to be part of this event to promote world peace.

What else is going on in our fair state? Any Michiganians have anything to promote? :yes:

Not a whole lot, A couple of friends and I have been filming a 5 minute short whenever we have the chance(not often), a couple more scenes and the taping will be done, then all we got to do is some major ADR and sound work and I'll have something promote.

I guess I could promote that I'm looking for side work ;)

And I'm in Ferndale..... metro-Detroit.

What else is going on in our fair state? Any Michiganians have anything to promote? :yes:

...I tried to get down to Planet Ant FF, but...well, when the brakes on your car need repair... :rolleyes:

However, There is a film festival coming up whose call for entries is open until August .

It's called Hell's Half Mile and it is a music/film festival, sort of Michigan's answer to SXSW. It is in Bay City and this is its second year. I missed it by one day last year. This festival broke even last year so appearantly people went to this, so you might want to enter something by August.

Here's the site: www.hhmfest.com

I'm going to try to enter something if I can get it finished.... I almost forgot: Detroit Docs call for entries until August as well...

-- spinner :cool:

Last edited:
Back