• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Corridor

Hi, this is a short film I recently completed and have submitted to numerous film festivals, including the Chicago Film Festival and Los Angeles Film Festival. I'm afraid I've lost all objectivty, so I'm unable to decipher whether or not it is of any quality. I look forward to hearing what anyone has to say about it. Oh, and youtube for some reason gives you the option of watching it either in high quality or low quality, so watch it in high quality...thanks...The Corridor

Also in case anyone is interested in checking out my website...Film, Literature, & the Human Condition

The Corridor (short film)

Hi, this is a short film I recently completed and have submitted to numerous film festivals, including the Chicago Film Festival and Los Angeles Film Festival. I'm afraid I've lost all objectivity, so I'm unable to decipher whether or not it's of any quality. I look forward to hearing what anyone has to say about it. Oh, and youtube for some reason gives you the option of watching it either in high quality or low quality, so watch it in high quality...thanks...The Corridor

This is my first review, so bear with me :)

I like the premise, and shooting in off colour(black and white) actually works pretty well for it. From what I could see the camera work was good, though there seemed to be some shaky parts-no tripod? I also found that a couple of the scenes with the driving of the car seemed to go a bit long(though that might be personal taste :)) I really liked the part with the forest and the river, that really caught my attention, some good footage to get the attention :)

If I get a chance I'll watch it again and see what more I could pick up. I enjoyed it, however :)

Back