Can we borrow your shadow?

Can we borrow your shadow?

Haciendo Productions is shooting a documentary on HPV and cervical cancer. The CDC has estimated that 80% of Americans will have had HPV at some point in their lives. However, few realize they have it. We want to shoot silhouettes of women to demonstrate how this is a faceless epidemic.

We are shooting on Sunday, September 24 in a Boston studio. Please email hpv_doc@haciendo.com to schedule your 10 minute appointment. We will give you a $5 gift card to a local coffee shop (Starbucks, Pete’s, Burdicks) as a token of our appreciation.

welcome, what a noble cause! We just had a terrific documentary at IPIFF by a local filmmaker on Jenny, a normal girl unfortunately that found out very late about breast cancer and then it spread. We need to raise awareness!

Thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement! This is the first documentary I've made on my own and it is nerve racking!! I didn't think that it would be so hard to find people to talk about HPV. Does anyone have any advice for finding people?

Back