Storyline Creator

Hello everyone,

After weeks of searching for tools to support the creative process of writing and a great pile of nothing as result, I began visualizing my stories by hand, drawing simple charts and diagrams – as you might have at some point. Then, one day, one of the visualizations just stuck. It enabled me to do exactly what I wanted, so I decided to share it with you.

I created "Storyline Creator", which allows you to quickly and easily draw a storyline based on your characters and events. This allows for quick drafting and it can help with writing, especially when you need an overview of everything that is happening to get some creative ideas. Hope it helps! :yes:

Check it out here: www.storylinecreator.com

Looks interesting, but seems to be impossible to do anything useful as the site won't let me pay for the full version and the free version doesn't let me save.

Hi Maz. The site doesn't let you pay? Have you tried registering before checkout? You'll need an account to buy and to regain access to future downloads etc.

Hi Maz. The site doesn't let you pay? Have you tried registering before checkout? You'll need an account to buy and to regain access to future downloads etc.

I was just experimenting with the variable purchase price, and no matter what I entered, I was taken to an empty shopping basket.

Back