• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Signe Baumane Film

Here's another project by Signe Baumane, a female animation filmmaker. If you support women in film and just filmmakers in general give her a look KickstartMarriageFilm.com We're in contact and she is a lovely person.

I really think people should support this project as it touches on personal themes of one's life. Her first film, which I really would recommend it's a very good film, connected with me in a personal way which a lot of films haven't and can't do. Rocks In My Pocket, is the film's name, achieves what it sets out to do in an extraordinary way and her new film, My Love Affair With Marriage, will be just as good, or even better because it comes from the same fascinating mind of Baumane and is not corrupted by the typical process of filmmaking. The film is true. Just check out the Kickstarter. Plus, there's also plenty of cool rewards to get such as stills, posters, the film itself and even more rewards than that! I never said this or wrote anything like this before but I feel it needs to be done because the world deserves at least one more film by Signe Baumane. Support the project, now support the artists.

Back