• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Feature Film Trailers/short films CALL FOR ENTRIES

Hey IT -

If you have a movie you are streaming online or selling out right on your website and are looking for a new marketing strategy or new place to advertise please consider submitting your trailer to my show. We do a segment on the flagship show I do every last Thursday of the month called NEW RELEASES. It is vignettes and trailers for the latest stuff out there for the consumer to purchase or stream. I am trying to get you some sales essentially. Deadline for Feb show is Sunday Feb 12th. I do this every month though. So if you don't make Feb's how or you will something down the line keep this thread in mind and submit when you can. I will get you on the closest show to when you submit.

You can also submit your SHORT FILM. I feature 1 short film to run during the credits at the end of every show.

So if you have something out there and have not been featured on our show before please, please submit it to me via our form for both the trailer and/or shrot film:

http://goindienow.com/submit-a-new-release

Cheers,

Joe Compton
Producer GoIndieNow

Back