Howdy

Hey all, I just finished my second documentary flick about San Francisco and Monterey Bay area musicians called Under Nor Cal, 89 minutes long with 9 bands ranging from rap to emo. My first film (a student film) was about my old band touring the US in 1999. Glad to be here.

Any ideas about self-distributing Under Nor Cal in micro cinemas would be very awesome. Thinking about an "endless summer" kind of run in like basements and museums and the like. Distribution sucks dude, would rather be making my next film, but that's life.

There are 2 Mr. Blondes??!!! This is confusing >:(

there can only be 1 Mr. Blonde and thats Micheal Madsen! My boyfriend :D

ok i wish

hehe

Full of Ideas..outta time

:twisted: Here's my synopsis: A jaded "screenwriter" makes a trek to HollyWood with the hopes of connecting to a studio outlet.
He takes shit jobs in L.A. just to keep afloat while he pitches his script to readers that end up PITCHING his script to the side and nobody takes him or his script seriously, pulling him to the depths of insanity.
Our unsung hero, we'll call him Saul, is driven to the point of no return when he finds out where a posh hollywood party is and knows Tori Spelling is going to be there. Saul kidnaps Tori and takes her to the top of the HOLLYWOOD letters where he demands from SWAT hostage negotiators that his screenplay to be bought and MADE! :twisted:

Micheal Madsen rocks. I read an interview with him & he was talking about the vega brothers... interesting...

I can be Mr. My hair is actually red. Well, it's a weird colour... Some say it's blonde, some say it's red.. I'm not really concerend.

Re: Full of Ideas..outta time

Cyklopz said:
:twisted: Here's my synopsis: A jaded "screenwriter" makes a trek to HollyWood with the hopes of connecting to a studio outlet.
He takes shit jobs in L.A. just to keep afloat while he pitches his script to readers that end up PITCHING his script to the side and nobody takes him or his script seriously, pulling him to the depths of insanity.
Our unsung hero, we'll call him Saul, is driven to the point of no return when he finds out where a posh hollywood party is and knows Tori Spelling is going to be there. Saul kidnaps Tori and takes her to the top of the HOLLYWOOD letters where he demands from SWAT hostage negotiators that his screenplay to be bought and MADE! :twisted:

That reminds me of Airheads. lol

Mr.Blonde said:
Micheal Madsen rocks. I read an interview with him & he was talking about the vega brothers... interesting...

I can be Mr. My hair is actually red. Well, it's a weird colour... Some say it's blonde, some say it's red.. I'm not really concerend.

Perhaps it's strawberry blonde? ;)

Mr.Blonde said:
That sounds kinda fruity Dan, what are you incinuating? :)
LOL there's nothing wrong with Strawberry blonde hair. ;)

Cyklopz-- Yes I love that movie!!!!!!!! How twisted is the part where all the blind kids are trying to find the doll on the broken glass.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it..now I knowed it! It was pretty twisted and I thought it had a slow storyline, and I turned it off, but I just kept wunderin' how it would end, so I watched it to the end.

I thought it was pretty funny at the end..shhh..our little secret. Wishmaster 2 was pretty hilarious.. but I'm more of a Cable guy slingblade, U-Turn type a guy. :twisted:

blind kids are trying to find the doll on the broken glass.

Huh? I am curious enough from reading that to see this film. It is called May?

dudebro said:
blind kids are trying to find the doll on the broken glass.

Huh? I am curious enough from reading that to see this film. It is called May?
lol yes. it's entertaining to watch... i liked it. a bit messed up.

Have you ever seen the Doom Generation?

No didn't see that one either. My friend told me about a nasty scene in it though. So May and Doom Generation...Sounds like a good movie night.

Finally saw May tonight. Totally disturbing. I loved it! Thanks for the suggestion. I think the scene you referred to was one of the best ones. I also liked the scene where she smoked her first cig all awkward. Quite an actress.

Back