announcement ad2478 - Member of the Month - October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
ad2478 is the Member of the Month for October.

At the start of every month, a member will be chosen as the Member of the Month based on the previous month's behavior. They will receive a free 1-year Premiere membership, or if Premiere level already, an additional year will be added.

Members are chosen by the quality, not quantity, of their posts. There are other factors as well. You don't have to know a lot about filmmaking, being polite, and a productive member of the community is what we look for as well.

When i read the topic i was shocked. It was like getting oscar by just sitting at home....and when i read the details by indietalk i was really on the 7th sky. Thanks a lot sir. I am also now satisfied when you said

Members are chosen by the quality, not quantity, of their posts.

it tells that the questions i asked were relevent. Well can i know only one thing that will i have to do anything to get in the premiere memebrs area? i mean any setting in my indietalk profile? or everything is done and i just have to access those areas now?

Last thing i am really honoured to get 1 year free premiere membership and the title of best memeber of the month

Thanks a lot

No prob, you deserve it!

Yes, you have full access.

Congrats ad2478, I couldn't agree more with Indietalk, I've read several of your posts in the past few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back