Horrors of War - in production update

6 Days Down, 12 more to go on my first feature film -

see the photos from DAY ONE by Therp Sajik (click the pic)

and for the "behind the scenes" coolness, and evidence preparation helps a LOT...
(click the pic)

Storyboard by Mike Bruinsma & photo by Therp Sajik.

see also the full storyboards here:
(click the pic)

For my complete update read the Blog-Journal Entry here

- Peace Out Ya'll!

Wholey sheep shit batman!!!

Peter, that's awesome!

Excellent pics. I suppose you got the funding you were looking for?

Tanks! and Trucks! Is that all volunteer or is that part of the budget?

I'll check out your site to find more info.

SonnyBoo.com Drink it up!

Man, I wish I could drive that tank! :cool:

You & Scott need to finish up with this soon:

1) So we're closer to being able to buy a copy of the finished thing...

and

2) So you guys will have more time to give great advice on the board.

We miss you!
smiley_hug.gif

Before Peter's shoot we did a press release on the film which was read by 60,000+ Internet readers and picked up by 350 news organizations. Any other filmmakers interested in joint press releases can contact me.

Good stuff Peter!

I may be contacting you on that one Indy.

Peter, I'll check out the blog as soon as I get back to home (on a client's site right not). I hope I'll get to go to a few clients in Ohio so I can swing down and check out the shoot! :D

I don't owe ya money, so......

'Ross',
VERY IMPRESSIVE pics and beautiful storyboards. 'Great' must be the rule for you.

WOW. Really looking cool. I just watched the behind the scenes featurette. Really like the idea of having three segments with three stories and three directors. Really classy.
What's the current estimate on release? or for that matter, final post?

Uh oh...

The "three stories, three directors" idea died 1 week before principal photography via the exec producer, and we made it 1 movie, two of the stories fused and directed by 2 of the directors. Welcome to low budget indie filmmaking. In the end we have a much better movie (and more marketable), but I'm proud of what the movie has become.

Oh my. Well, the footage and the trailer still look quite amazing. I assume you took the werewolf and genetics ideas?
No matter- looks really superb.

Back