• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Wake UP - Short Film

Really liked the camera work, really helped with the feeling of the short. The story too was quite creepy, I mean what's scarier than a recurring nightmare that is actually happening.

I would have to say though the body language and acting of the main character was a little bit unconvincing at first, but I think it either gets forgotten as the rest of the story pans out or the acting genuinely becomes a little bit more believable.

Really great stuff all in all.

Really liked the camera work, really helped with the feeling of the short. The story too was quite creepy, I mean what's scarier than a recurring nightmare that is actually happening.

I would have to say though the body language and acting of the main character was a little bit unconvincing at first, but I think it either gets forgotten as the rest of the story pans out or the acting genuinely becomes a little bit more believable.

Really great stuff all in all.

The main character was indeed a bit unconvincing at some moments. She is not a pro and the production took a whole night from 09:00pm to 06:00am.

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback!

I enjoyed it. The candles were nice. But it was as if there was too much repetition because by the end I was chuckling at this woman's plight. :)

Love the camera work. Great visual style.
Although it was a little repetitive as Murdock said, I really liked it a lot. Good job.

Back