• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

DIVE (2013)

Hello everyone!

I would really appreciate it if you checked out our indiegogo page, for DIVE (2013).

If you think its worthy, then hit us up with some much appreciated dolla! I'm sure you all know how it works, theres some nice perks for you to claim too.

If you wanna take part, but cant afford to give some cash, we would also really appreciate you spreading the word via facebook/twitter links.

http://igg.me/p/121117

Very best,

Tom
Director, DIVE

You need to make a smaller pitch video. 11 minutes is too long.

Yeah, understandable. Been thinking of cutting it at the point after the short credits, but you really get to know the outline of the journey and film in the second half. What did you think of it anyway? I come from a Fine Art background, and so filming like this is fairly new to me. Criticism appreciated.

Tom.

Yeah, understandable. Been thinking of cutting it at the point after the short credits, but you really get to know the outline of the journey and film in the second half. What did you think of it anyway? I come from a Fine Art background, and so filming like this is fairly new to me. Criticism appreciated.

Tom.

Well, a pitch has to be short and to the point. All I got from that video was that a guy dreamed about diving and you want to document that. It's pretty basic - you need more information, but condense it down. Try fast editing, especially considering people can turn off easily in this day & age. I'd suggest you re-do it.

Best thing to do is go round the success stories on indiegogo and check out how they succeeded.

Back