• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Sponsorship letters?

Hey.. Anyone knows/has a samples of sponsorship letter for a project? Like I want to film a short film and I need some money for auditions... or audition spaces etc.. I am not really good at writing stuff like that... Im good at writing scripts where people die lol... :)

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
well... for example... right now I am looking for audition space and I want to write a letter if the "place" would let us use their space or free of charge or for minimum fee as it's my own self-fund project...

I dont know how to write kind, polite words with sense lol

Dear [INSERT COMPANY HERE],

My name is [INSERT NAME HERE] and I am a young filmmaker in London, currently auditioning for my short film [INSERT NAME HERE].

Because this film is very low budget, and I am putting all of my own money into the production, I am looking for an affordable space for auditions. Your building is exactly what I'm looking for and would be an enormous help to the production. I don't have a great deal of money to compensate for utilising your audition spaces but I would be happy to offer you a credit in the movie and my eternal gratitude. I am willing to hold these auditions at any time that is convenient for you- so if you have any slots available between [INSERT DATES HERE] then that would be amazing!

Thank you for your help!

Best wishes,
[INSERT NAME HERE]
[INSERT PROD.CO NAME HERE]
[INSERT PHONE NUMBER HERE]

Sometimes you're better off just talking to them, face to face. Build up a relationship, see if there's a way that you can both make it a win/win situation. It's best if you've already built up the relationship though.

Dear [INSERT COMPANY HERE],

My name is [INSERT NAME HERE] and I am a young filmmaker in London, currently auditioning for my short film [INSERT NAME HERE].

Because this film is very low budget, and I am putting all of my own money into the production, I am looking for an affordable space for auditions. Your building is exactly what I'm looking for and would be an enormous help to the production. I don't have a great deal of money to compensate for utilising your audition spaces but I would be happy to offer you a credit in the movie and my eternal gratitude. I am willing to hold these auditions at any time that is convenient for you- so if you have any slots available between [INSERT DATES HERE] then that would be amazing!

Thank you for your help!

Best wishes,
[INSERT NAME HERE]
[INSERT PROD.CO NAME HERE]
[INSERT PHONE NUMBER HERE]

Uh! Thank you! :)
Had something like that in mind but my version was "I want your space biatch" lol :D

Im just kidding...

I would say actually "bitch" :P

kidding again! :)

Im weird

Sometimes you're better off just talking to them, face to face. Build up a relationship, see if there's a way that you can both make it a win/win situation. It's best if you've already built up the relationship though.

was thinking about it... But... Im a very shy person which I dont think it's very helpful in this industry :(

was thinking about it... But... Im a very shy person which I dont think it's very helpful in this industry :(

I am too, but I've learnt to overcome it when film making is involved (pretty much not for any other life situation :P) and I don't believe I've ever regretted it. The "no's" have been sincere and non awkward, the "yes's" have been profitable in the way of money and/or location/acting/etc :)

Go for it, what have you got to lose?

Back