• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Tons of free stuff for FILMMAKERS

Thanks so much Peter!! I love your stuff and your philosophy... indie filmmaking as a competition is really really really uncool. It's awesome to see people like you spreading the love...

Filmmaking is not a sport. It's art and that is always subjective. One man's Citizen Kane is another man's Dude Where's My Car.

Fantastic website, I'm making use of Actor Contracts, Screenplay Template, and Sample budget. I bookmarked the site for future resource gathering. This has been incredibly helpful.

even more updates

Not only have I added FREE FILMMAKER FONTS, but several HD videos that anyone can use.

Sonnyboo.com is going through a bit of a revamp so that I can put more focus on giving out thins that filmmakers need like location agreements, videos, images in HD, and other cool stuff.

Ever see the "Indian Head" test pattern? I've made my own "Ross Head" test pattern in HD here:

and tons of other similar ob'jet de useful.

Is there anything you guys need or want that I might be able to provide? Are their clips of videos, contracts, stills, or things you might be needing that you can't find?

Let me know and I'll try to add them.

Back