• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I give you 10% of all sales of my movie, Oliver Twisted.

I have it on distrify.com now which embeds it on my website. The split is 70% me, 30% me. I'm getting my feet wet, can stop at any minute. Youreeeka.com does something like this also. Now, If you imbed my movie on your blog, website, facebook page and some one buys it I give you 10% of the sale. Just wanting to know if you want to try it. It's a $1 if someone buys a DVD and $.40 if someone downloads it to there computer. Why not? Here is my site and how it looks there www.oliver-twisted.com . Here is the code that you would put on your site that would get you the 10% of the sale> http://www.distrify.com/films/4396-oliver-twisted/affiliates Thanks:)

At distrify.com it's 70% for me and 30 % for them, but of course I do all the marketing. If you bring someone to distrify to buy my film I will give you 10% of their purchase. I just think if you could get enough people, it could work. You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
If any wants their film on my site, hit me up. :yes: Someone may never buy it. But, who knows.

So you're trying to put together an affiliate network to sell your film?

You may get some people interested, but at 10%, it's going to be tough to convince them.

It would, until you find out most affiliate programs give out sometimes as high as 70% of the revenue. If you have a website, it then comes down to a business decision. Since real estate is somewhat limited, are you going to get such a high conversion rate at 10% (of $10) to warrant dropping the 70% profit margin item.

I'm not saying people won't do it, I'm just saying it'll be a tough sell. His best bet is to probably get people to put it on their facebook page where people don't really get the chance to sell anyway. Hell, I could be wrong too.

Distrify will eat 5% of the 10% referal payback. Just bringing it up. I would get 65% them 25% you 10%. They obviously want you to sign in to their site and hope that you join later on. But seriouisly, If you have a site, blog, facebook page~ what would it kill you to say check out this great indie flick I saw, and post a link to my movie? I forget what that would be called, but getting paid for doing no work<passive income?

If you have a facebook page, blog, or what not ~ I'll let you watch it first for free to see if you approve the movie before representing it. :D

Back