• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Screenplay from unpublished screenwriter wanted

Screenplays from unpublished screenwriters wanted.
We are looking for a screenplay to turn into a film. We have a micro budget so the following must be considered.
The screenplay must be based in the UK and be feature-length.
We are open to all genres but as we have a micro budget you must consider if your screenplay can be realistically turned into a movie, so there cannot be any helicopter explosions. We are preferably looking for a thriller, horror, drama or dramedy with an exciting story with engaging dialogue and a good plot twist.
The writer will get full credit and payment will be deferred and based on profit.
We are looking to start filming after Easter 2018.
I am happy to sign a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Any screenplay you would like to be considered must be emailed to thefusstv@gmail.com
Please email a synopsis with your screenplay.
If you do not receive a reply it means your screenplay has not been successful.
We cannot give any type of feedback on your screenplay.
Any questions and Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreements you would like us to sign must be emailed to thefusstv@gmail.com

Your request is too vague therefore you can be open to anything. You have a better chance of explaining what kind of film you want to create. You know, narrow it down. Or work along with a screenwriter to enhance your story or vision.

Your request is too vague therefore you can be open to anything. You have a better chance of explaining what kind of film you want to create. You know, narrow it down. Or work along with a screenwriter to enhance your story or vision.
It's been left vague on purpose. This is a personal side project to try and find some brand new talent, hence the micro budget and request for screenplays from unpublished screenwriters. If you are saying you want to be a screenwriter but don't have any of your own ideas and not even written a screenplay yet then you're not going to make it as a screenwriter. It takes drive, determination and self motivation aswell as talent so I'm asking for those people who have a screenplay but can't get it looked at to send to me and if it's good enough then this might be the break you are looking for and a stepping stone to bigger things. I have already found a very exciting young director but now we are searching for the right screenplay for our project.

Ok, I get your deal. Thinking of an idea is the least for a screenwriter. I know that most producers would already have a story that they envision but now want a screenwriter to formulate it.

Back