• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Industry Jump | A Marketplace of Award Winning Filmmakers

Hi Indie Talk community,

My name is JJ Englert, and I am Filmmaker and member of the Producers Guild of America. As an indie producer, I work on low budget feature films, commercials and music videos, typically hiring around 300-400 fill crew per year on over 20 videos/year.

A couple of years ago I got sick of Producing videos without a technical platform to support my producing efforts. I found it tough to find verified film crew when my regulars were booked, I hated the redundant pre-production process like availability checking, creating crew lists, gathering employment paperwork, and most important of all, payments were a disaster. Film crew rarely got paid on time, and Producers have to do hours of crappy bookkeeping off the clock for every production. So I created a solution called Industry Jump.

Industry Jump is a nationwide community of verified filmmakers for hire. We give Producers the tools and resources they need to quickly staff up and automate the busy work that goes into filmmaking; and we give freelancers increased exposure to job opportunities all over the country, safe and easy payments, and automated bookkeeping.

It's completely free to make a portfolio, and I would love to invite you all to join us. You can visit www.industryjump.com to check us out, and make your profile.

Sincerely,

JJ

Back