• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Movie Poster Artist available for hire..

Hi there!
Professional artist/illustrator, experienced in movie poster art, book and magazine cover illustration, character design, commissioned portraits amongst many other things.

Take a look through my work and if you like what you see, drop me an email on the address below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

http://kevmcgivernart.cghub.com/images/

Kevin McGivern
Email: info@kevinmcgivern.com

595_stream.jpg

827_stream.jpg

433_stream.jpg

941_stream.jpg

328_stream.jpg

Messi - King of the World?

This week, I got to combine my 2 greatest loves, art and football (or soccer to my friends from over the pond). I was asked to do an editorial illustration for an article on the potential impact of Lionel Messi at this year's World Cup. I don't know if I have ever enjoyed a job so much!

A high res version can be found at http://cghub.com/images/view/903067/

tumblr_n3au5cypNB1rchdvgo1_500.jpg

Illustrator available for work

Hi there!
Professional artist/illustrator, experienced in movie poster art, book and magazine cover illustration, character design, commissioned portraits amongst many other things.

Take a look through my work and if you like what you see, drop me an email on the address below.

Kevin McGivern

BMSfinal6.jpg

Hi there!

Kevin McGivern

big_bang_theory_the_movie__by_kevmcgivernart-d60evpc.jpg

Last edited:
Back