• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Rain - Original 4 min Short By a 16 yr old

One thing I did not mention before I believe was that it kinda bugged me that the car he got out of did not match the Ferrari that it looks like he drives in other scenes. You show an interior shot and another shot of the door that dont match a Ferrari. Maybe cut those scenes and only show the scenes with the Ferrari.

Genre probably would be Action since it seems this will lead into action scenes sooner later all though nothing really happens in this short clip. Sub-catagory comic book. If you took this opener idea you have hear and added in some fight scenes and maybe a romance you would have something. Give it a 3 point arc. just a suggestion.

So far this is more of a teaser clip so far missing anything that really is needed to really tease like a short action clip at the end. Also, needs to give us an idea what the story is about.

Last edited:
Back