• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Compositing Reels

nice work, but maybe you should pay a litte more attention to your saturation. objects in the background tend to be less saturated, you are paying attention to your luma values but not the saturation, even in your first shots that are black n white, when you convert color to bw but you have a to high saturation then things start looking closer to the camera, watch your bg in the first shots, the sky seems not to be at infiniti, it seems to be the same distance as your focus plane. but i am talking about very tiny details here. i think you did a good job.

nice work, but maybe you should pay a litte more attention to your saturation. objects in the background tend to be less saturated, you are paying attention to your luma values but not the saturation, even in your first shots that are black n white, when you convert color to bw but you have a to high saturation then things start looking closer to the camera, watch your bg in the first shots, the sky seems not to be at infiniti, it seems to be the same distance as your focus plane. but i am talking about very tiny details here. i think you did a good job.

Thank you for the feedback. Its a great learning process :)

Back