• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Film Podcast

Hey guys,

We are a new film podcast called Casting Couch Film Cast and are available on iTunes and many other podcast sites (e.g. Podcast Addict for Android users).

We tend to review blockbuster films, short films and independent films. We also chat about film news, read out listener mail etc but our bread and butter are the reviews.

So if any of you guys want us to review your short or independent films, please email us castingcouchfilmcast@gmail.com or tweet us @ccfilmcast. We'd be happy to consider reviewing your short/independent film or just read out some listener mail.

We've been finding our feet being a new podcast (only 8 episodes in thus far) but as of around episode 5, we have finally found our feet and our last few episodes have got us lots of good feedback. We are also about to interview the director of a new independent film called The Bet as well as the creator of a new horror anthology called World Of Death.

We are short filmmakers ourselves and work in the industry so hopefully can give an insight into the industry a little for those interested.

Please have a listen and give us some feedback, it will all be appreciated.

We aim to be a presence on indie-film sites so aim to hang around on sites such as this one and can answer questions if you have any.

Look forward to being a part of this community!

Hi there, I just posted about Cactus Jack, a movie I'm producing on. The Thornton Brothers are actually hoping to do a view interviews during the course of the campaign. Let me know if that's something you're interested in and I'll connect you.

Thanks,

Nate

Awesome. I do audio for podcasts including editing and original music / fx. Lemme know if you need any help.

Back