• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Insane injuries and damages suffered during film shoot

Why hello everybody!

Have you ever suffered insane damages and personal injuries during a film shoot?

So have I!!!! Oh baby the pain!!!! Oh the pain was so severe!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I'm getting all worked up just thinking about the severe trauma.

It all happened during the shoot for this movie. (Watch this movie first, then that one, to get an idea of what is going on.)

The first thing you will notice, is that fire was involved.

A lot of that was created by recreating a large piece of African veld inside a studio, to be burned down on camera.

Long story short, the fire got out of hand and everything that was styrofoam and plastic and glass became fluid and sloppy. Human skin too. I ended up getting severely faceburned. Haven't experienced pain like that in a while.

But the scene of course came out great, as you can see.

The lesson is: ............... i don't think there's a lesson. Fire is hot. Yeah, that's a good one.

Well, just thought we needed more behind the scenes filmmaking discussions on here so I shared. Now I'm gonna go take a nap on the trampoline.

Back