• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Big Move !

I'm really curious about this campaign. On your previous platform you had raised $0 after several days. Now, you've raised $2,505 after just a couple of days. But, most interestingly, you've raised that from only 2 contributions! And, looking at which perks have been claimed, one of those contributions was $2,500+

Wow! That's quite the turnaround in fortune from your previous campaign. Can you give us any insight into where that massive contribution came from?

I'm really curious about this campaign. On your previous platform you had raised $0 after several days. Now, you've raised $2,505 after just a couple of days. But, most interestingly, you've raised that from only 2 contributions! And, looking at which perks have been claimed, one of those contributions was $2,500+

Wow! That's quite the turnaround in fortune from your previous campaign. Can you give us any insight into where that massive contribution came from?

The big contribution came for a producer that came across my campaign.

The big contribution came for a producer that came across my campaign.
I'm sorry to see this producer backed out.

I suspect you have left this little corner of the web but I'm still rooting for you,
Mark. I'm sorry we couldn't work out our differences. I wish you success.

Back