• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Screenwriter wanted!

Hello I am looking again Screenwriter because we have now time again to do some thing. This time we are looking for some max 5 minutes long Action, thriller, horror, fantasy or science fiction short cut script. The idea is the most important thing and if the genre is action it don't mean that we have to explode all the things with minigun if the story does not require it. We have some guns and gear etc to use, but story is more important than what gun we choose. But of course we like play with guns. So you can offer to us some crazy shit and we can think how to do the script with our set of gear and environments.

We have canon 70d, some led lights, slider and basic sound equipment's. We are all adults and from Land of winter and snow(Finland).

What we have done before some competition videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z8RWwMsZj0&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJHJGxvBZkU

Contact us with email: elemental91@hotmail.com

i got camera ,i make movie
i got military cloth, i make movie!!
i got ability to write in english, i write script !
i got ability to read the stuff writtena s script , i direct!
i got ability to move in fornt of camera , i act!!!

i believe all the above , i produce the movie!!!

I got one, it's western spaghetti style.
but, modern.
do you like those kind ?

again , this question is for another project than the above question.

will you dare to have bungee jumping in you movie.
have you got location and actors (double) fit for it.

I think we don't have any where near possible to do it. But it depends maybe it is possible at least fake it :) But I like to get all the questions to the email becaus it is hard to check it out from here.

I think we don't have any where near possible to do it.
Writers have asked you very important questions because
they want to offer you a script you can use. May I suggest
you show them some respect and answer the questions?
Throwing scripts at you that you "don't have any where near
possible to do" in unfair to writers.

Tell us what you can do. Tell us what you're interested in.
You don't just want a good script, you want a good script
that you can make. Help us help you.

I think very often script have many ways to do it. But now we have project and thx for every one. Do I have to pay or something that I get some notifications if some one answer here some thing?

If you find a screenplay that you like then you should draw up a contract with said screenplay writer. The terms will be negotiable and at that point and you can attain the rights to pursue production.

I have a dramatic screenplay which is 5 minutes and involves two main characters, an apartment, bar/restaurant with extras, and a city bus.

I would be happy to send you a preview if you contact me at macdude15@gmail.com. We can negotiate privately if you are interested.

Last edited:
Back