• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I'm close to win $18,600 in a film contest - Help me get there!

Hello there, first of all thank you for reading! Here's my story:
I'm 18 years old and go to high school, but my true passion is video production, especially doing visual effects.
Recently, something crazy happened in my life; in Denmark we have a music festival called Smukfest which basically is an abbreviation for "The Beautiful Festival" in Danish.
Nevertheless, in January the arranged a video competition in which they sought user made, 30 second long spot commercials for the festival.
The best spot gets awarded with the mentioned $18,600 (equivalent to 100.000DKK).
Driven by my passion I immediately began working on a project and 5 weeks of hard work later I submitted my idea. My work paid off: I ended up as one of 11 finalists!!
Now I'm competing in popularity (likes/shares/comments) amongst the other 10 on Facebook until the 27th of March where the winner is found.

Therefore it would mean the world to me if you would like to watch my spot on YouTube (as mentioned it's only 30 seconds long), and if you like it then give it a like on the competition page on Facebook! You don't need to like any pages in order to vote.

The text at the end of the spot says "Daydreaming ceases the 6th of August" as that's the beginning of the festival

Thank you,
Magnus
(The following image is a frame from the spot)
Smukkere%202.jpg

Last edited:
Back