London filmmakers - Need some help for university project

I'm a student in London working on a university project about independent filmmaking in the UK. I'm looking for filmmakers/producers/directors who are using innovative new methods to make their own short films/features etc. Most of my project is concerned with production methods and distribution. So if there's anybody in London who could help me out that would be amazing and much appreciated.

Thanks a lot so far. Is there anyone else who would be interested in talking about their work? You can be anywhere in the UK. I want to be as thorough as possible with this project so I would really appreciate any further help! :)

Thanks a lot so far. Is there anyone else who would be interested in talking about their work? You can be anywhere in the UK. I want to be as thorough as possible with this project so I would really appreciate any further help! :)

Sure, I'm in London. In fact, I'm in the same pub as Salacious this evening!

PM me and happy to have a chat.

If you want to hit me up overseas via Skype, I'll gladly talk with a British accent... :hmm:

Thanks! I've sent you a quick PM. Hopefully we can arrange something.

To all the other responses: thanks so much for your help. I've had quite a lot on my plate the last two days but I will get back to everyone. Sorry about that.

Back