• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Chat: Discussion of screenwriting process

Hey Larry,

checked out your chat prog, looks cool altho obviously its not active right now :)
Also had a look at your website quickly and looked at your Spinning Cat, still no sound at work tho :(
Wanted to see the Unknown Planet but damn browser wouldnt load it.

Anyway, nice work :D
Al

Ano,

Thanks! :)

We may be having another chat next month.
I will post it on the Events Calendar on my website.

The last chat peaked at about 12 people, but by the end of the chat there were only 5 or 6 left. It was a fun chat. :)

Hope to see you at the next chat. :)

Yeah i had a quick look at your calender altho coz i havent got access just yet at home didnt write anything down.
Would like to pop in some time thatd be cool if its an ok time that is (you guys are too far away :) )
What sort of things do you chat about? Do you have a different topic each time or just chat randomly? :)
Take it easy

The next chat is screenwriting process.

I have two Flash Cartoon Development chats.

And some random free for all chats.

My AIM name is CartoonFilmmaker
Feel free to IM me if you see me online.

So how does that work? Doesn't it get a lil crowded on the board?
I mean indieclub can be pretty large at times with its threads and thats when people can write a post for ages, arent your posts more like an IRC chat than a forum?

Ok cool, i dont have AIM but if i get it at all ill send you a message
Take it easy mate :D

Back