indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
SORRY THE SITE HAD TOO MANY BUGS WILL BE BACK UP SOON

Midnight brings a new site!

CrewCalls.com

Need beta testers.

Please sign up and test it out. I encourage everyone to join, and list your jobs so job seekers can begin searching, and we can make this a great site!

Be sure to log in and tailor your job or resume alerts, which can be set for your own location or area of expertise!

This site is in beta please feel free to comment here.

Enjoy!

Looks like something I'll get a lot of use out of in the future. Nice clean design. Needs advertising to drive in a volume of clients on both sides before it will start becoming useful. But the correct structure is there. Congratulations.

I'm having trouble getting in..

I registered, but it's saying my user/password are incorrect? Is there a confirmation e-mail or something I need to wait for?

I've signed in, but I'll be waiting till there is more than one resume available to buy any posting credits. How much does posting a job cost? (in usd)

I need to adjust it, it's free right now.

Welcome to BETA LOL. ;)

Bear with me.

Still getting the same message, also I tried the 'forgot password' button and the e-mail from it had "example" as the subject line and said I could log in at "http://www.example.com" ;) but the new password from the e-mail did not work either :P

I'll get this fixed in the next few hours or tomorrow. Thanks for beta testing.

Sweet.

So FYI Employers can now log in and post jobs.

Candidates, I still need to fix the login.

Going to work on some things and then bring the site back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back