• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

10/31 Horror Anthology

Hey, All!

I haven't posted in awhile but figured now is a good time to catch up with what I've been up to. I wrote and directed a segment in Rocky Gray's new horror anthology, 10/31 which was just released! My segment was inspired by the 1991 Halloween Blizzard that basically canceled Halloween for many young tricksters. It's been well received so far! This is my first time directing a segment in an anthology but I have 1 more coming up in another feature horror film called Cryptids.

Official Press Release for 10/31:

10/31 is a horror anthology written and directed by indie horrors best and brightest such as award winning film makers Justin Seaman and Zane Hershberger (The Barn), Brett DeJager (Bonejangles), John William Holt (The Dooms Chapel Horror) an original score and segment directed by award winning film and game composer Rocky Gray (The Barn, Killing Floor 2, Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories) and features web horror host Malvolia: The Queen of Screams (Jennifer Nangle). Also on this monster roster is executive producer and creator of Volumes of Blood, P.J. Starks. These blood soaked tales of terror and the macabre in the vein of Creepshow, Body Bags, Tales of Halloween and All Hallows’ Eve 2 are sure to chill horror lovers to the bone.

TRAILER:

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/UW7MVgp034M"

MV5BYzAxMjJmZGMtOGZhOC00MDJhLWEyNmMtNDk2MGUxOTkxODEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUzNzUwNzE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,679,1000_AL_.jpg

26241687_10101630661558679_1913657108_n.jpg

One of the more recent reviews:

https://www.pophorror.com/10-31-2017-wickedly-awesome-endlessly-fun-horror-anthology/

Congratulations, where can we watch it? And how did you get involved?

I am just finishing a sci-fi / horror short of my own and would love to integrate into an anthology one day!

Hey, ZMY!

It's only available via 1031film.com as of now. I got involved through connections I made by directing the horror film, Bonejangles. I met some other producers/filmmakers who wanted me to direct a segment in their upcoming horror anthology which is when I met the producers for 10-31.

Back