Need some kind suggestions!

Hello, I'm recently new to the filming world. I made a short film that I would like to get feedback on. Keep in mind there was no pre-production or script. We sort of picked up a camera and filmed as we went. I know this is definitely not high quality work (the volume is low), but it would be very helpful for insights! thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN9MonXAh84

I 'm newbie too .

With no Pre- peration , it waS QUITE GOOD.

mAY BE NEEDED more interest in editing , before uploading.

In terms of building curiosity and quality of filming ... I can say you win .

Surely , you can be trusted to lend good scripts in your hand and expect furnished one as end product.....

Got to 41 seconds, that's all I could take. Pick up the pace. Each clip ought to last 2 or 3 seconds, max! Use a tripod.

You did get one thing right -- you kept the opening title sequence short and went straight to the action! Most newbies do not get this right.

Good luck.

Yeah the only thing that got me was the unsteady handheld shots. It's like... there's intentional handheld movements like what you see in mockumentaries then there's just unsteadiness... and I feel that's what this is. Maybe get a tripod as suggested before. But I didn't hate it. It was good. Shot well. Good audio.

Back