• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Help me with this scene please

Hi folks, I'm working on an upcoming short film and was wondering if you could have a look at this scene and let me know if any of the editing sticks out (in a bad way). Just a bit of context for the story, its a comedy about a 'danger wank artist' and in this scene he's breaking up with his girlfriend so he has more time to hone his 'craft'.

Let me know what you think! Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jfcn2bh9u00bpz/crane view.wmv?dl=0

Note: Every time I see WMV files from an editor, I automatically cringe.

Where do you see that you are in the editing process for this scene?

Also, the sound on that one part that kicks out. You know what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Hi Sweetie

Which file type do you recommend? Basically, Im just doing a rough edit, getting the pieces altogether before I send it on to the main editor and then he'll colour correct and work out the audio stuff. Was just hoping for some feedback on the layout of the shots, if it flows well or not.

But yes, which file type should I render in? Bearing in mind that I'll be rendering it in Sony Vegas and he'll be rendering it in Final Cut (not even sure if that matters, editing isn't my forte haha)

Back