Upstart video production company seeks wedding footage - will pay and give credit

We are looking to start our company and need a bit of a head start. We are willing to pay a reasonable amount for footage of about 5 different couples just to get going.
We obviously will give proper credit on all levels, under the guise of our production company name.

Hey Guys, well i understand it may not be ethically straight and narrow.......but legally?

Really just trying to have some nice visuals to get started. Of course we are more than willing to credit everyone.

I'm no lawyer, but it seems to me if you mess up someones wedding and then they find out your selling point was footage you purchased off the internet of someone else's work. I could see how you might have a case of fraudulent misrepresentation on your hands. Maybe not like I said I'm no lawyer

Ok point taken, but i do have a lot of exposure to weddings and a very capable videographer. Just no video experience with weddings.

I guess this is a sensitive topic. It was a pretty innocent request.

oh my bad. I thought this ad was for wedding couples 'getting it on'. I think I'll go back to bed ����

Back