Producer / Director / Writer, New to the community!

hey there!

I'm a filmmaker in Los Angeles. I've been producing and directing a while but I'm in the process of directing my first feature right now. Excited to hear what you all are up to and keep you informed as well.

Here's a little bio for me.
IMDB LINK

In 2010, Isaiah co-founded the commercial production company, Fancy Rhino. In just a few years the company was producing work for clients around the world like Nike, Office Depot and Dicks Sporting Goods. In 2012, while still serving as the CEO of Fancy Rhino, Isaiah produced the feature documentary BUILD ME A WORLD.

In 2014, Isaiah stepped back from day to day operations at Fancy Rhino to launch Mama Bear Studios, with the mission to “create entertaining works of art that explore our humanity.” In addition to writing numerous screenplays and leading a team of writers to develop an original slate of projects, Isaiah has raised money for and produced multiple award winning projects.

In 2015, he produced the SXSW award winning HUNTER GATHERER, which was distributed by the Orchard and nominated for the John Cassavetes Independent Spirit Award. It was also an LA Times and NYTimes critics pick and made it onto numerous annual top ten lists. He also Executive Produced DAYVEON, which played Sundance and Berlin in 2017 and was also nominated for the Cassavetes Award. It was acquired by Film Rise and also received a theatrical release.

In 2017 he executive produced NEVER GOIN' BACK which premiered at Sundance, also played SXSW and was acquired by A24 for a summer release.

Isaiah currently has multiple other projects in various stages of development. He's serving as an Executive Producer on a project that is a collaboration with Rubicon Entertainment and Cross Creek Pictures called AMERICAN PAIN, a story based on a best selling novel about the opioid crisis. Tate Taylor (THE HELP, GIRL ON A TRAIN) wrote the script and is attached to direct, CAA is packaging. Isaiah is also producing the psychological thriller, RECOLLECTION, based on a script that he developed within Mama Bear Studios.

Isaiah also recently secured 100% of the financing for his feature directorial debut, ROLLERS. Isaiah wrote the screenplay and is currently prepping for a late 2017 production in Los Angeles.

Back