Straight to DVD

I am producing low budget biker movies meant to go straight to DVD. I understand the productions side of such ventures but not the distribution side. Has anyone suggestions of publications to read or distributors to contact which be interested in such films?

biker films...

chopper Z said:
I am producing low budget biker movies meant to go straight to DVD. I understand the productions side of such ventures but not the distribution side. Has anyone suggestions of publications to read or distributors to contact which be interested in such films?

Do you mean Bikers as in Easyriders magazine?

If so, I would build a web site showcasing the DVDs and distribute them myself. With some advertising online as well as print, you could easily get some good sales going since this is so niche... With really niche type films, I think you'd be better off self-distributing.

And, if you are talking about hard core Bikers, there are so many yuppie wannabes riding Harleys and Harley look-a-likes now that Biker films just might be a money making niche to get into...

Thanks for the idea!

Just kidding... LOL.

filmy

Yeah this is a great niche and I am building a comic book / live action feature film property myself called The Hardballers. Also working on developing a new customizing lifestyle magazine called FORGE!

Back