Horror movie screenwriter wanted

Hi,

We're developing a Horror movie inspired by The Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart.

Here's a short synopsis (WIP);

It's the last holiday, before the final exams for the psych students of UEL and there is trepidation in the air as the students are faced with the realities of leaving university with large debts. In particular one student named Z, the group's careless ring leader, is feeling unfulfilled by his uni experience. He convinces his gang of seven to embark on the ultimate final adventure before they are suffocated by the constraints society will place on them when they leave Uni for good. The most sceptical of the gang is Stuart Morgan, a foster child from North London who's over zealous nature makes him the least popular member of the group.

With a pocket full of dice and heads full of ideals the group head to a secluded house in the French Alps for a week of alternative living. The experiment soon turns to chaos as gender roles are reversed and right becomes wrong. Something or someone is manipulating the group, as one by one they lose all inhibitions and fight for their lives under the new status quo. Z has turned from careless Mr. Popular to the King of Nihilism and is dutifully followed by the crazed members of the team, who he now protects like children. Stuart remains sceptical which is mostly due to his jealous hatred for Z, he discovers that Z has been feeding potentially lethal doses of psychotic medication to the team.

Stuart has no choice but try to convince the group that Z is crazy and is posioning them. Stuart fights to survive and having finally overpowered Z he force feeds him enough psychotic drugs to floor an ox. But Z fueled by amphetamines, energy drinks and pure rage finally kills Stuart before finishing himself off. All that's left standing of their "eutopian" society is a secluded house in the French Alps.

Cheers

so you have the story. your just looking for someone to put in all the little parts to make it longer I guess? Are you looking to make it a feature lenth pic or a short?

yes. I'm trying to go into screenwritting now. Did work on a short lived comic book. And also had a few other nibbles on some stuff but no bites. Was just trying to see what you were looking for. As I said you seem to have the story you want but your just missing the dialogue to stretch it into a feature. So are there a set amount of characters or can the writer add more than what you show here? Also how gory are you looking for?

Seven students is a lot of characters to begin with, obviously they'll meet a few people on their travels but I don't think we need any more students. A producer suggested we release an R18 and R15 at the same time so we can cover both gore and less-gore.

ok. seems doable. I guess we should move this over to our emails so we don't tie up the boards with this and also not to let anything leak out that you don't want to. you can contack me at wolftoy@comcast.net My name is Jerry. Look forward to hearing from you.

Back