Passion Project Help Wanted

Hey all,
I'm looking for a crew, I'm just a kid, I go to the U, but I've been writing this one screenplay for about the last 6 to 8 months, and although I'm not finished, I want to get a jump on shooting before winter really hits us.
I am looking for a cameraperson, 4 or 5 extras, someone to bounce ideas off of and get feedback from (assistant director), and a maybe one or two more to help with mics and equipment and odd jobs (ideally a ten person crew to make the entire film, but it could be done with just 4 or 5...).
Like I said, I'm a student, so I have no money to actually pay, I'm just asking for help, of course I would buy lunches or whatever if you wanted to help, for expirience or whatever.
No experience necessary, just a passion and a good attitude!
I'm real easy to work with, and I welcome all who are interested or anyone who's willing to share ideas!
Schedules can be worked around, it would probably take about five or six days to shoot, but they wouldn't be full long tedious work days, nor consecutive days.
Please help me out
contact wagne776@umn.edu!
Thanks so much

Hey Sam! Do you have all the help you need? I'm sure I can set aside some time to help out if you want. Hit me up!

Symple

Back