• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The last day (2010) Trailer

Hi,

My name is Maximiliano Sosa, I'm from Argentina. Last year (2009) I shooted a shortfilm in Buenos Aires. It's a crime thriller in the 70's. Here I bring the trailer of the project. Hope you like it!
The name of the shortfilm is "The last day". In spanish: "El último día".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzwH2v7uQLQ

For more info: http://www.elultimodia.tk/

(sorry for my english)

The trailer looks very pretty! Kudos to your cinematographer.

However it doesn't look like the trailer told anything about the story or characters. Because it's in another language I may have missed it. :)

Yeah like stated before i really really like the cinematography and look of the entire piece yet i feel like the trailer was missing the "main points" of a trailer. For example the piece really didnt catch me and didnt show any part of the story. Rather it showed some people pointing guns at each other. Maybe try and capture your audience a little more with some exposure to the storyline. just a thought over all loved every bit visually. Great Job.

Hi there. Thank you for the comment. Sorry for my English. I'm from Argentina. The trailer was made to catch people with the images. BUT you're right!. Anyway, I found it difficult to tell parts of the story because I didn't want to reveal too many things. At the end of February I will have the shortfilm done. Thanks to all of you for your comments, they are GOLD for me!!

Hey Max,

Very good camera work and lighting! Loved the feel but just like others, felt a little lost, didn't know what was going on in end, played more like a teaser rather than a trailer. Nonetheless, movie looks good and you have have captured me with those images!

Jona

Last edited:
Back