[Nov 20] What are you working on this week?

I'm putting together a mocap rig and modeling a CGI puppet .. In a few weeks I want to be able to drive the puppet with the mocap data.

Met the new marketing manager of an old client today. Went there to just show my face, left with a new appointment to talk about a new corporate film.

Working on website tutorials atm.
And discussing canceling a shoot due to bad weather forcast. This will mean postponing to 2018.

Last edited:
I've mainly been replicating nasa photos in 3d and fixing fisheye gopro footage from weather balloons to show how certain lenses affect how we depict the curvature of the earth. All to contradict flat earth theorists. They are having non of it though.

And some proper vfx stuff. Sparking swords, highlander style.

I've mainly been replicating nasa photos in 3d and fixing fisheye gopro footage from weather balloons to show how certain lenses affect how we depict the curvature of the earth. All to contradict flat earth theorists. They are having non of it though.

And some proper vfx stuff. Sparking swords, highlander style.

Hahaha, you can't reason with flat earthists. They will only accept what fits their views.

None of their arguments seem to fix this idea:
if the earth is flat and the sun moves, why do high noon and midnight exist at the same moment?
:lol:
And why is Mars not a red pancake?

Highlander style is cool :)

Hahaha, you can't reason with flat earthists. They will only accept what fits their views.

None of their arguments seem to fix this idea:
if the earth is flat and the sun moves, why do high noon and midnight exist at the same moment?
:lol:
And why is Mars not a red pancake?

Highlander style is cool :)

Having modelled the flat version just to see (1:1 scale i might add) I sort of see why the would say what they say. But only in a 'oh I get it now' way. Still nonsense though.

Back