• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Clickbait - The YouTube Movie

Hi all! Our no-budget London based VARIOUS Film Group just released our new short film CLICKBAIT about youtube creators.

WATCH >> http://bit.ly/2iNvj0B <<

Your little comment/feedback on youtube is a massive support!

This little movie was made thanks to world-wide collaboration with other youtubers. Cast and Crew found on London Actors Network and London Film Crew Network facebook groups

Thank you! :)

Also if there are any writers out there who would like us to produce their short films, please get in touch: facebook.com/disparrowfilms

DObh79CWsAAckZB.jpg

Now it worked... glitch.

Good film!!! But since only constructive feedback is useful;

Ben's Youtube segment dragged on maybe for a bit too long. The point can be delivered faster (but maybe the tension can't build faster?)

The girlfriend coming home at the end didn't seem to serve any purpose.

End credits with avatars in Youtube format was cool!

I appreciate the irony. It's criticizing Youtube (social media in general) and it's users (you as a creator and me as a viewer) for living in and maintaining such an attention seeking unhealthy culture - still the film is shared on the very network that is criticizes. The film maintains what it criticizes. Reminds me of Black Mirror S1E2. It's not a new theme, but still worth exploring more.

Well worth the view!

Now it worked... glitch.

Good film!!! But since only constructive feedback is useful;

Ben's Youtube segment dragged on maybe for a bit too long. The point can be delivered faster (but maybe the tension can't build faster?)

The girlfriend coming home at the end didn't seem to serve any purpose.

End credits with avatars in Youtube format was cool!

I appreciate the irony. It's criticizing Youtube (social media in general) and it's users (you as a creator and me as a viewer) for living in and maintaining such an attention seeking unhealthy culture - still the film is shared on the very network that is criticizes. The film maintains what it criticizes. Reminds me of Black Mirror S1E2. It's not a new theme, but still worth exploring more.

Well worth the view!

i enjoyed this although i was going to stop watching as normally if i hear crap sound it gets annoying but it was ok and got better

Back