• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Birthday gift for Ilona

Hi!

My name is Patryk and I'm from Poland. Good friend of mine has 18th birthday on August the 11th. I'd like to give her a surprise which will contain two elements:

1. Creating a movie consisting of many videos with birthday wishes from people from the whole world (in their native languages and her name: 'Ilona' - it's really important).
or
2. Collecting birthday postcards sent from people from many different countries in many languages.

I'm searching through Internet in order to find people from the whole world who would like to either create a short movie with these wishes or send birthday postcard on my address. I consider this idea interesting.
If you're interested in helping me please answer either here or send me an e-mail on:
prezentdlailony@yahoo.com or prezentdlailony@hotmail.com (you can also send the movie on the same e-mail address).

Best regards and have a nice day!

ee-LOH-nah, emphasis on the second-to-last syllAble.

@OP: Witamy! I like the idea, if I have some time I'll record something for you. :)

Now I collected 3 videos and 2 postcards. I need more, much more. Somebody want help me? For some peoples it is 5 minutes work. (record and send on my email.).

Videos from 32 countries, cards from 46 countries (actually I collected more cards (over 50) but I counted just countries).

All continents except Antarctica. ;)

Great idea! Would've loved to have helped but I haven't used my camera in weeks because it's been temperamental, so I've got nothing for you unless you want three seconds of the back of Ralph Fiennes head!

Hope it goes well. Damn you're a good friend! ;)

And it's awesome of Steve to put this in his signature. I'm not sure what the date is today but let's keep in near the top until time runs out :)

I wonder how this turned out? :hmm:

Both the clips I sent were pretty bizarre... hope the rest were too. Wanna see it all! :cool:

Back