[Apr 17] What are you working on this week?

This week continue preproduction on a new web series. We have a location tech scout and some soe more cold scouting. This weekend we have a table read with primary cast.

Now: writing a proposal for a 1.5 year long timelapse for the constructionsite.

After that: editing crowdfundvideo and prepping the launch of the crowdfunding campaign.
And then edit 2 event videos.

Well, all my plans for last week didn't end up happening, so still planning on 2 days of shooting and editing this week. Hopefully May 1st will be when I finally unveil my new project.

Separately, I think I could go for A Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup to dip it in. What'd'y'all think?

I have a callback for a "top secret" Netflix show. After watching my taped audition they asked me to read for two leads. Last week was insane with auditions. The previous 3 weeks nothing. Just concentrating on the callbacks.

Refine a rough cut of the first episode of our web series (still in production, I just like getting things done along the way), while possibly having to direct a huge fight scene with 2 UFC fighters and 4 other martial artists since the director won't be able to make the shoot this weekend.

Also finish up a wedding video.

I'm trying to make my cheeks skinnier.

No grilled cheese sandwiches for me. Getting hungry but it means i'm gonna have to choke down more vegetables yuk

I'm in a similar boat, but it's a reddish complexion on the cheeks for me. Gonna try cutting out alcohol as much as possible for a month and see if this rosacea-type crap goes away

I get that on my forehead sometimes :no: some days are better than others

I am trying to look for any writers out there who want to develop three of my treatments for a short film. Anyone feel free to message me if you or you know someone who wants to write dark comedy and serious drama!

Back