3-fold Cd/dvd Cases

I, personally, am a fan of the band "Linkin Park". I own "Reanimaotin" and "Meteora", and I must say, the 3-fold cases are AWESOME! It seems pretty unorthodox, but I would like to use a 3-fold CD case for the next movie on DVD which I release.

Now, let's get to the point. Does anyone know how/where I can make/buy/print 3-fold CD cases?

Thanks SO MUCH,

amfx22000

you mean the cardboard ones or the plastic ones with the little flip out tray?

I'm guessing you're talking about the first one.

They're called:

Digipak: A jewel case/CD wallet hybrid case consisting of folding cardboard panels, one of which has a plastic CD tray glued to it. This package combines the look and feel of paper packaging with the convenience and stability of a jewel case.

or you could go with a CD Wallet: A printed cardboard CD case in which the disc is held in one or more envelope-like pockets. It can be a 2 panel piece with no folds and one pocket, holding one disc. Or a 4-, 6-, or 8 panel piece with one or more folds and pockets, holding one or more discs.

Places to look:

www.digipak.com
www. furnacecd.com **
www.globalrendering.com
www.24hrcdduplication.com (maybe)

good luck, hope that helps.

Last edited:
Will Vincent said:
you mean the cardboard ones or the plastic ones with the little flip out tray?

I'm guessing you're talking about the first one.

They're called:

Digipak: A jewel case/CD wallet hybrid case consisting of folding cardboard panels, one of which has a plastic CD tray glued to it. This package combines the look and feel of paper packaging with the convenience and stability of a jewel case.

or you could go with a CD Wallet: A printed cardboard CD case in which the disc is held in one or more envelope-like pockets. It can be a 2 panel piece with no folds and one pocket, holding one disc. Or a 4-, 6-, or 8 panel piece with one or more folds and pockets, holding one or more discs.

Places to look:

www.digipak.com
www. furnacecd.com **
www.globalrendering.com
www.24hrcdduplication.com (maybe)

good luck, hope that helps.

*Thumbs up*

It helps very much! Thanks! I didn't know what they were called exactly (I never would've guessed "digipak"). ^_^

Back