Want to start making movies: are you interested?

Hello everyone!

I'm in London at the moment. I think it's a great city to find people who are interested in making movies.

A bit about myself: I'm 25, love movies and acting. I don't have serious experience but I consider myself creative and a person who can act. Also, I love photography and producing music.

I know if you want to make your way into movie industry you need lots of luck, so my goal here is to find people who would like to make movies. Personally, I am a perfectionist (not obsessed) but if I do something - I do it good and I like quality.

I believe this is the right forum section to ask... I really to meet or join someone if you already gathered a group of people and making movies.
Well, I have serious plans about it, maybe even going to set up a Youtube channel in the future. We can discuss all details, just send me a PM please.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them!

Cheers,
Mindis

.............There must be at least 2 people interested (very interested) in filming. ..................

That is not entirely true if you look outside of traditional narrative filmmaking.
Check out Koyaanisqatsi for instance.
When it comes to a more poetic/experimental or documentary approach 1 person to get the shots is enough :P

So get started!

Back