• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch How to bake a cake for a racist

Hey there,

I've finished another short little YouTube sketch that i'm quite proud of.

Don't be put off by the title the video is of course ironic.

As ever I'm grateful for any feedback at all; I was more consciously making an effort with the cinematography and framing of shots in this one as I feel (other than the odd cool shot) it's one of my weaker areas. So any feedback on the composition of shots would be swell, but like I said any feedback at all is welcomed.

https://youtu.be/gkpStMrZ_uQ

Cheers!

Will

Hey there will!

I have been a regular peruser of this site for a while now. I just made an account to tell you how much I love this video!! Incredible haha it was so funny and brilliant.

In terms of your efforts in framing shots and cinematography I thought it was fantastic. What particularly stuck out is the brief moment where you simply grasp a spatula in the white power fist. I laughed out loud, it was a joke all in a brief moment, perfectly timed and shot. Comedy is all about surprises and catching your audience off guard, no one likes a punch line that they can predict. That single shot was hilarious.

Keep up the good work my friend!!

Hey there will!

I have been a regular peruser of this site for a while now. I just made an account to tell you how much I love this video!! Incredible haha it was so funny and brilliant.

In terms of your efforts in framing shots and cinematography I thought it was fantastic. What particularly stuck out is the brief moment where you simply grasp a spatula in the white power fist. I laughed out loud, it was a joke all in a brief moment, perfectly timed and shot. Comedy is all about surprises and catching your audience off guard, no one likes a punch line that they can predict. That single shot was hilarious.

Keep up the good work my friend!!

Hey! Wow thanks! Really glad you enjoyed it. Cheers for the positive feedback.

I was hoping the video might catch people off guard... And it worked!

I will indeed!

Back