• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "The Sherrif" - Lego Animation film

A friend of mine, Iver Jensen loves to make short great videos using lego. I like how he uses common film techniques to tell a story, but using lego. I think he is talented and I just wanted to share this little creative film!

"The Sherrif"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vESkOU-8jt4 (hmm, embedding youtube videos doesn't work?)

He will read through this thread, so please do praise! :) And give potential constructive feedback of course.

The stopmotion is good. The lighting is consistent within scenes and the front porch set is nice. That moving camera in the beginning is incredibly smooth; I've never gotten a stopmotion moving camera to work that well. The voices are a bit lackluster though.

It's annoying when a full 1/4 of the movie is credits, might want to cut that down a bit

I must agree I have dipped my toes into stop motion and it is very tetious. I also agree that the sheriff had a bit of a boring voice. Old is good, but it sounded to soft and garbly. Other than that excellent film!

Back