• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch NEED FEEDBACK ON MY TRAILER :)

I understand the need for ads, I just wish there weren't quite so many (3 breaks, each one lasting around 4-5 minutes, plus an ad at the start, so not quite 50 minutes but still...). And it may just be my computer, but I get this weird glitch where every so often it would replay the last few seconds of video at super fast speed before catching up with the sound again. It's something I've never seen on any other streaming video site I've used. That said, being outside the USA, I shouldn't even be watching, technically, so I can't really complain :)

I figured the actor must be somewhere around mid-twenties. It was a large suspension of disbelief when he was playing 17, but the comment on Hulu that he looks about 30 is a little unfair :)

Have the writers created anything else? I'm becoming a bit of a fan :)

Most people think he looks young for his age so it worked out fine. There have been a few that said otherwise but sometimes you have to use your imagination. I've seen much worse on the big screen with big budgets just because the main character is a famous actor. To see other work, click here for our IMDB page.

Out of curiosity, if you're from outside of the US. How are you able to watch the show? Do you have a link you can send me?

Most people think he looks young for his age so it worked out fine. There have been a few that said otherwise but sometimes you have to use your imagination. I've seen much worse on the big screen with big budgets just because the main character is a famous actor. To see other work, click here for our IMDB page.

Out of curiosity, if you're from outside of the US. How are you able to watch the show? Do you have a link you can send me?

He comes across really well, and is a talent without a doubt... but he doesn't look 17. It's a minor thing, and I agree there are far worse examples in mainstream Hollywood productions :)

I did a little rooting around proxy servers etc (yes, the trailer had me so sold on the show that I invested time into finding a way to watch it!) Eventually I came across a Firefox add on called Hola which essentially reroutes my access to Hulu so it looks like I'm in the USA. It's not perfect, but it works so far.

I'll check out the IMDB page anon. Just watched episode 4... it really is very impressive in scale. And that 3 minute monologue... excellent. I'll watch the finale tomorrow :)

Finished the series last night. The finale didn't quite do justice to the rest of the 'series', but it was still very enjoyable. I've watched a lot of mainstream TV comedy shows from both sides of the Atlantic over the last couple of years, and this is up there with the very best of them. For a start, it does not look like a low-budget indie production, and also I love the fact that it respects its audience's intelligence enough not to dumb down or cut short the Shakespeare. That's the benefit of producing it yourself, I guess; I can imagine a network version with a lot less time spent on the power of Shakespeare's words.

Anyway, it's a real treat, and I'm going to urge everyone I know to give it a watch. Thanks for posting about it :)

Finished the series last night. The finale didn't quite do justice to the rest of the 'series', but it was still very enjoyable. I've watched a lot of mainstream TV comedy shows from both sides of the Atlantic over the last couple of years, and this is up there with the very best of them. For a start, it does not look like a low-budget indie production, and also I love the fact that it respects its audience's intelligence enough not to dumb down or cut short the Shakespeare. That's the benefit of producing it yourself, I guess; I can imagine a network version with a lot less time spent on the power of Shakespeare's words.

Anyway, it's a real treat, and I'm going to urge everyone I know to give it a watch. Thanks for posting about it :)

The finale paved the way for a season 2 ;) You hit the nail on the head. Exactly what we were trying to do. And you're right, because it was independent, we had final say on EVERYTHING.

Thank you again for watching the show. We all really appreciate it.

The finale paved the way for a season 2 ;) You hit the nail on the head. Exactly what we were trying to do. And you're right, because it was independent, we had final say on EVERYTHING.

Thank you again for watching the show. We all really appreciate it.

I didn't even realise there would be a season 2! Would you do it as a feature again, to be chopped up into episodes down the line, or go episodic from the get-go? I think it worked really well as an episodic story, until the final ep, which had a slight problem with pacing.

Back