• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 8 minute one take Fashion Film

It's interesting how this got destroyed on Reddit but seems to have gone down well here. I felt not enough happened to warrant a one shot.

Better than the trailer ;)

But:
your story desciption: "a normal shoot", but I see no shoot.
Flashes and softboxes could have solved that.
And I don't think we see a real 'quest' or even a 'question being anwsered'. Actually the walking seems to begin without a reason.

All the time I was wondering where it would lead to, but except for reveal of the twins, I didn't see a quest end.

But you said it before: the story was not on the first place anyway.

An interesting video from a more experimental point of view.
A bit out of focus sometimes when there seem to be no real reason for it.

It's interesting how this got destroyed on Reddit but seems to have gone down well here. I felt not enough happened to warrant a one shot.

Yeah, I was surprised at how strong some of the comments were haha. But I totally agree with you and it was one of the main things I was concerned with while drafting the concept.

It's all a learning curve but I definitely would have focused more on constructing a stronger story if a few logistics and elements were better organised.

That being said, it's getting decent feedback on Vimeo itself, a few magazines have agreed to feature it and even DJI want to feature it.

I think you've fixed a bunch of the issues from the last time I saw it.

Grats.

Thanks, it's gone through around 10 edits lol

Better than the trailer ;)

But:
your story desciption: "a normal shoot", but I see no shoot.
Flashes and softboxes could have solved that.
And I don't think we see a real 'quest' or even a 'question being anwsered'. Actually the walking seems to begin without a reason.

All the time I was wondering where it would lead to, but except for reveal of the twins, I didn't see a quest end.

But you said it before: the story was not on the first place anyway.

An interesting video from a more experimental point of view.
A bit out of focus sometimes when there seem to be no real reason for it.

Yeah, again I agree I should have focused a lot more on the story.

Featured on the official DJI FB page

PlCXuJal.png

Back