• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Zombie Thriller! and MORE! :)

Hey guys I'm glad I found this site. I was hoping you guys could take a look at my films and tell me what you think? What I could improve on, etc. Criticism is ok, unless your trolling lol. I hope to discuss with you all, and watch your films as I await your help :)

Thank guys :)
Mike

Revelation
1st Place Winner - Adrenaline Film Project - Eugene,Oregon
In a post apocalyptic world where zombies roam, a young girl ventures from her hiding place in search of resources.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2SRUpWbWgc

Torture
After the death of his fiancé, Keith finds the man who murdered her. All he wants is revenge and for the killer to admit his crime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4OClhn9MY

And more on my channel :)
I hope to hear everyone's expert advice. :)

Hey the zombie was great, i loved the color correction on it, the parts where acted well, and i didnt get bored. Look forward to see more from you. I am new here as well, so if you have a chance Id appreciate it if you took a look at my post i put on here as well, as so far I have zero comments or interaction with anyone, im sure it will come though :)

Hey the zombie was great, i loved the color correction on it, the parts where acted well, and i didnt get bored. Look forward to see more from you. I am new here as well, so if you have a chance Id appreciate it if you took a look at my post i put on here as well, as so far I have zero comments or interaction with anyone, im sure it will come though :)

Hey thanks :) Yea I'll take a look at your post, probably tomorrow because it is way late right now. lol

Revelation was awesome.
A zombie who murders other zombies because he still loves his daughter?
Awesome.

Makeup was great, colour was great, actors were pretty good too, the only thing that let it down a bit was the sound and music. I don't have any criticisms about it in particular, only that it just wasn't up to the same standard as everything else in the film.

Revelation was awesome.
A zombie who murders other zombies because he still loves his daughter?
Awesome.

Makeup was great, colour was great, actors were pretty good too, the only thing that let it down a bit was the sound and music. I don't have any criticisms about it in particular, only that it just wasn't up to the same standard as everything else in the film.

Thanks for the review,

Yea the spoiler was right. :) lol

Yea, I agree the SFX could have been better, but we didn't get a lot of key noises on set, so a lot was stock post sound and that's what happens when you use music that you get for free. I don't have a composer, but I am just getting into making my own scores, so we will see lol. :)

Back