• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Zombiefied - Short Film Concept

I have recently completed a first draft script called Zombified.

Story:

No one is left alive. Humans have become mindless zombies. A mysterious car containing a recently dead body crashes in front of a house. The zombies discover their final meal...

Tone:

Grim, apocalyptic, eerie and desolate. No dialogue.

Budget:

I envision this to be feasible on a low budget scale (not sure of approximate cost, depends on evaluation of the script by someone who understands how to budget a production based on the script)

Cast:

Extras/Stunt People to be Zombies. One actor/stunt person for the role of the dead driver.

My Intention:

I am looking for a director who enjoys zombie films, has an interesting visual style, with filmmaking experience who wants to do something serious and a possible challenge that involves stunts (car crash which isn't a major set piece it's just a minor crash, zombies breaking windows, broken car windows, zombies falling into car through the broken windows), gore effects.

My Goal:

As Zombified is at the first draft stage I am open to more drafts to enhance the story. All I ask is that I be credited for the story and screenplay in the finished product. I am not looking to make money from writing this project or the finished film I am looking to establish myself as a screenwriter and get my name out there in the marketplace.

If anyone is interested in reading the first draft with the possible intention to direct or produce please send me a PM.

If you wish to see any of my work I can direct you to two YouTube Channels:

www.youtube.com/wthisproductions - this is in partnership with two colleagues.

www.youtube.com/rodneypetrie - my own YouTube Channel

Thank you for your time.

Rodney Petrie

so it's a zombie film with no humans? no offense intended, but that sounds like a bad idea. I could be wrong though

No offense taken :)

That's correct there are no humans left alive, the recently deceased driver is the last human that the zombies have left to devour before the driver turns. In the present draft of the script there is no back story information - how did this occur? Where/when is the film set?

But I am open to having suggestions for future drafts of the script :)

Last edited:
Back