• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Fanny pack

Hey. Not sure if this is the place to post this but:

I'm looking for a neon green fanny pack. It is vital to a short film i'm making. If anyone can help, please reply or PM me.

Thanks.

Hey Thanks - The second one is a little dark, but the new kids on the block one is near perfect - i would need to somehow cover up or remove the text. I dont know if that would be trademark infringement or what? Any suggestions?

Thanks again - I will let everyone know what the strange costume item is for in the near future - I know your wondering who in their right mind would wear one of these today

well, I used to have one of these. I threw it away a year ago or so because all it did was remind me of MCHammer pants, Vanilla Ice, and slap bracelets.

It would seem like ebay would be your best bet or thrift stores.

Hey good stuff. I checked ebay a couple months ago but didnt find what i was looking for. Maybe with spring cleaning, more of these are popping up on ebay.

These are pretty close to what i was looking for...however sometimes these folks dont ship to Canada. Thanks again, i'll look into these further. Much appreciated.

Devon

Back