• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Need investors for scifi/horror to be done by tristar!

We are working on a movie proof of concept for tristar pictures to be presented by Snoop Dogg. He agreed but we have to produce a quality proof of concept for him. We need investors to pay for makeup artists, camera rental ect. My partner is Snoop's nephew and a solid connection. Once done and presented tristar will produce. We have several projects planned for next year. If interested email: westko@live.com

Asking for money from indie filmmakers who are scrounging for funds to produce their own projects is not a very productive avenue.

Why not try websites where wealthy people hang out?

What is the expected ROI?

........My partner is Snoop's nephew and a solid connection. Once done and presented tristar will produce.

You sound like it is already a done deal.
How sure are you, you'll get the deal?

We have several projects planned for next year......

How is this relevant for investors?
Or did you copy this from an add to recruit freelancers with a promise of paid work in the future? (That kind of things happen.)

No comment for 2 weeks? Sounds like the "sold connection" was a tad weak. Not wanting to p@#$ on anyone's parade, but I wonder if Nightwing knows that Snoop Dog has introduced Justin Bieber, PeeWee Herman, Mark Zuckerberg, and the city of Indianapolis as his "nephew" at various times. BTW, OP, I checked with an entertainment attorney, and she advised me that the name "Nightwingfilms" borders on copywrite infringement, in light of the fact that there's a DC Superhero named Nightwing (Dick Grayson, once he reached puberty), as well as a "Nightwing" film (see her point?) in 1979, although it sucked the root and the odds are nobody remembers it.

Back